by American Leather
Available with natural walnut or gray ash wood legs or a natural walnut, gray ash, or stainless steel swivel base.
The Adley Comfort Recliner has a nicely tapered rolled arm with a cozy adjustable head cushion, available in 29" or 31" wide versions.
- Adley V5: 29w x 37d x 41h (inside seat: 20w x 22d)
- Adley V7: 31w x 37d x 42h (inside seat: 22w x 23d)
- Adley V5: Fully Reclined: 71d
- Adley V7: Fully Reclined: 72d
- Available in a variety of leather and fabric options, including stain-resistant Crypton and Sunbrella fabrics.
- Made in Dallas, Texas, delivered in your home in 4-5 weeks.
- Free home delivery and set-up across the continental U. S.
- Warranty: 10 years on the mechanism, 5 years on the power system; one year on the battery.
V5 & V7 Minimum Manufacturer Required Pricing:
- In starting grade leather: $3,599
- Power cord option: +$300
- Cordless battery option +$400
- The hydraulic mechanisms enable the back and the footrest to adjust in a continual motion and stop at any position.
- The back and footrest adjust independently of each other.
- The extra-long footrest extends out from the seat cushion to eliminate gaps and to provide complete leg support.
- The tight back articulating headrest adjusts so that you can find the position that is most comfortable for you.
- Choose stationary wood legs in walnut or gray ash, or chose a convenient swivel base in walnut, gray ash, or stainless steel.
- Manual or power recline options
More from American Leather: