American Leather Comfort Sleepers
made in Dallas, Texas
American Leather Comfort Sleepers are carefully designed from an engineering first approach to ensure that each sleeper is built to last with the very best comfort and with smart space efficient designs. Click an image below to learn more or visit us in San Francisco and try them out yourself. We're happy to send you fabric swatches and to help you find the the chair that is just right for you.
– Order online with free home delivery in 6 to 8 weeks –
No Bars, No Springs :
Instead these sleepers have edge-to-edge comfort formed by 3 upholstered wood-framed panels with a very high quality foam mattress. The Ready-To-Ship sleepers are available only with the standard "Premier" mattress, which is made with a very comfortable high density foam with a water and stain resistant ticking. Low leg models such as these come with a thicker 5" mattress thickness.
The American Leather Comfort Sleeper offers many options to meet your space and comfort needs.
- When open, the sleeper extends only 85 inches from the wall, which is only 5 inches beyond the length of the mattress.
- Available only with the standard "Premier" mattress made with a Crypton water and stain-resistant fabric.
- Espresso, acorn, or walnut wood leg finish options.
- Order online with free delivery or visit us in San Francisco to try these out yourself and view the complete range of fabrics and leathers offered by American Leather.
Download the Gaines Comfort Sleeper Collection Specs
Download the Perry Comfort Sleeper Collection Specs
Download the Lyons Comfort Sleeper Collection Specs
Visit us in San Francisco. We're happy to meet with you to help you choose the sofa sleeper that is just right for you.
Shown here as a three-seat Queen-Plus Perry Comfort Sleeper in Babble: Cream (#BB-1-10).
The American Leather Comfort Sleeper
Opens more easily and provides an edge-to-edge flat unshakable sleeping surface—there's nothing else like it!
(music only / no narration)
The American Leather Comfort Sleeper Specially designed so that you can easily take it apart, move it through the smallest passageways, and easily reassemble it. (no sound / no narration)
More From American Leather
Call us with questions or to place an order: (415) 865-0933
Email us your questions or request a quote:email@example.com
Visit us and see our products in person:
Bedroom & More1676 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94102