Luxury Mattress by Aireloom
The Aireloom Preferred Luxetop Firm has the most amazing comfort out of any mattress in the firm pillow top luxury mattress category. It has a very substantial luxurious topmost layer supported by firm resilient coils underneath. This mattress just gets it right for everyone who prefers a luxurious mattress that is a bit on the firm side.
Unlike most mattress manufacturers, Aireloom does not glue its foam comfort layers together but instead hand ties 32 tufts all the way through the mattress to hold the comfort materials and the coils in place. This allows air to circulate through each layer so that each material remains independent of the other. As the coils and independent comfort layers push up and the tufts pull the materials down, the result is a very unique resiliency and comfort that lasts for many years.
Silk is the strongest natural fiber known today and retains its softness longer than most any other. In this mattress, Aireloom blends silk, wool, and polyester fibers in the topmost quilt layer to prevent compression and to retain its loft for many many years to come.
Aireloom uses very high quality clean low VOC foam comfort layers that are not glued together to promote air circulation and to retain its loft. While every manufacturer seems to boast about its innovative foams, what makes Aireloom unique is how it feels and how long these wonderful mattresses last.
Aireloom manufactures its own coils right in its factory in Southern California. These coils are made of tempered steel and are individually packed into cotton encasements so that the motion of one coil does not transfer to another. What's so unique about these coils is that no other coil made in the USA conforms so well to the shape of one's body while remaining so strong as to provide such support.
- Queen: 60w x 80l x 13.5h (842 coils/115 lbs)
- East King: 76w x 80l x 13.5h (1052 coils/150 lbs
- Cal King: 72w x 84l x 13.5h (1052 coils/150 lbs)
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects
- Non-refundable once delivered
- Free Bay Area delivery and setup
Expertly Handmade in California
- 32 Hand-tied Outer Tufts /queen
- Luxetop Conforming Knit with Tencel®
- Silk and Wool fiber quilting
- Pillowflex™ fiber over Low VOC convoluted foam
- True stretch Tricot
- Low VOC Firm Airegelle™ foam
- Low VOC Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- Low VOC High Density Foam Encasement
- Tempered steel pocketed coils
- 8"h 6-turn XF 13.75 Gauge
- Adjustable bed friendly
You Might Also Like: