solid wood bedroom collection
The Catalina platform bed is made in Vermont out of solid North American cherry. It has a very elegant design reminiscent of midcentury modernism. Pair this bed with its beautiful dressers and nightstands.
No Boxspring needed: Put a mattress up to 15" high on this bed.
Six cleaned and sealed Baltic Birch 10" wide plywood panels and 3 center support legs provide your mattress with an extremely strong support structure.
Shown here in natural cherry with an invisible flat clear protective coat.
- Queen Bed: 67w x 87d x 40h
- Standard King Bed: 83w x 87d x 40h
- Cal King Bed: 79w x 91d x 40h
- Floor to the bottom of side rails: 7-3/4 inches
- Floor to the top of bed slats: 10 inches
- Recommended mattress height: 9 - 14 inches
The entire bed, including the slats, is sealed with a Greenguard certified clear protective coat that ensures healthy indoor air quality.
- The mattress is supported by six extremely strong 10" wide slats each with t-beam supports
- There are three center leg supports (not shown above)
- California Proposition 65 Warning (See more)
- 8-10 week eta
- Free delivery and setup
More from this Collection: