solid wood bedroom collection
The Astrid bed is made in Vermont out of solid North American Walnut. It is sleek and modern with a leg structure that is unique in its design and also extremely strong. Pair this bed with its beautiful dressers and nightstands.
Put a mattress 9" to 12" high on this bed with a headboard, or order the Astrid bed without a headboard for a very minimal look and to put a mattress of any height.
A solid cleaned and sealed Baltic Birch plywood panel provides your mattress with an extremely strong support structure.
Shown here in natural Walnut with an invisible flat clear protective coat.
- Queen Bed: 66w x 88d x 36-39h
- Standard King Bed: 82w x 88d x 36-39h
- Cal King Bed: 78w x 92d x 36-39h
- Shelf: 13w x 15d x 1.5h
- Floor to the bottom of side rails: 7-3/4 inches
- Floor to the top of bed slats: 12 inches
- Recommended mattress height: 9 - 12 inches
The entire bed, including the mattress deck, is sealed with a Greenguard certified clear protective coat that ensures healthy indoor air quality.
- The mattress is supported by a sealed Baltic Birch plywood deck.
- The leg structure includes one center support leg (not shown above).
- Leg structure available in matching or black contrast finishes.
- California Proposition 65 Warning (See more)
- Quickship: Queen, King: 5-8-6 week eta; Cal King: 12-14 week eta
- Free Local Delivery + Setup
- +10% Delivery Outside the San Francisco Bay Area, across the contiguous USA .
More from this Collection: